Long time user from the compuserve days.
What I still like about AOL,although I don't pay anything it is still allowing me to use my e-mail address after all these years.
I have signed up to other providers in the past,but as soon as you terminate the contract or stop paying,you can't use their e-mail address anymore.
1) Can anyone tell me how to stop all the oath e-mails requesting re-register or we will stop you using the AOL service.
2) Can you send e-mails to yourself advising of events you are planning to attend on the day or a couple of days in advance. Thanks in advance.
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)


), but I haven't had an oath email. I'm not sure what that is. I use the app on my phone, and have set up AOL as the primary email on my laptop. If you are using the web version, that might be the problem. 