I am fairly computer literate and can do all the things that I need to on my laptop - so not a complete numpty.
However, as others have said, Microsoft are going to stop supporting Windows 7 any time soon. My laptop also appears to be on it's last legs and I think I will get a Chromebook to replace it.
I have loads and loads of photos stored on the hard drive and I was wondering how to go about preserving them.
Do I up load them to the cloud? Put them onto a memory stick or is there something else I should do? If I put them onto a memory stick can they then be viewed on a Chrome Book?
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



