Several years ago I stopped buying bras with bones or stiffeners in them and just went for soft comfort. I tried a variety of styles never quite finding the ideal. Among others I bought a pack of sports bras, the type that is all in one without any fastenings. I couldn't get on with these as found them much too difficult to get on (over my head and struggled to get arms in). I have now just discovered that if you step in to them and pull up over hips it is incredibly easy. I am now very comfortable indeed so though there might be others who are as slow as me to see the obvious!!
Cat among the Pigeons? Not quite. (a light hearted post)
How to write your own book, have you had any experience?
Are terrorist causes ever right?
Waitrose has stopped providing bags for loose veg.
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.

.


