Guess which thread I've just been reading!
It made me think about how old some of my scarves are. I think the oldest is a batik cotton one that my Malaysian penfriend sent me when I was fifteen. I still wear it occasionally but it's getting a bit fragile. I kept in touch with that penfriend for years but lost touch after she moved to Australia as a newly qualified nurse back in the late seventies
. I often wonder how she's doing.
The next oldest is a white lacy cotton one that I bought in an Oxfam shop in Wallingford in the late summer of 1974. dunit has seen it and knows I use it as a hand towel occasionally when out
. Hand-dryers are so variable and often inefficient.
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Russian interference in U.K. politics
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
