I've been cutting my own hair for about twenty years, or more, now.
It started during a period of extreme poverty, can't remember exactly what happened, and also because the basins at the hairdressers hurt my neck whether leaning forward or back.
I soon realised that I much preferred this home hairdressing lark to any hairdressing salon.
And it saves money! Yeah! What's not to like? (the way I look, probably
).
I must admit that these days one of my grandaughters is a hairdresser and often tells me off for cutting my own hair and does sometimes insist on just trimming the back for me.
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Yes I know it is early but....
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄


I've been lurking on here occasionally, and because I'd been lurking, I forgot I was new to posting and should have said Hello first! (Need to post under memory loss too!!) 

