I've cut my own hair! I think it was thatbags who had said she cuts her own (long) hair by twisting it to one side and cutting, then doing the same with the other side. I've taken about 4" off! I'm actually quite pleased with it.
There was a bit at the back which did seem a bit uneven - but DH dealt with that bit! 
Soops Kitchen, a place of refuge, reflection and revelry.
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!


!
How I missed this when it was happening I don't know, but there you are! I have such a skimpy fringe now that it looks awful and I dread a windy day when it blows backwards. Unfortunately I have a high forehead anyway (which is even higher now!) and really don't like myself without a fringe, which I have had all my life. Has anyone got any recommendations? Thanks in advance.