I'm quite new to GN, so this is an interesting read for me. If I'm on the Politics thread or something similar, I'm happy to get into a good argument. I've only reported one post and that was for somebody spreading conspiracy theories - and I told her I was doing it.
If I'm on the TV thread or the Arts & Crafts thread, I stick to chatting.
I don't feel bullied generally as I think feeling bullied can be a state of mind. I'm not saying that to play it down, but some people may be more sensitive than others. (That's interesting - I felt the need to qualify that in case anyone thought I was being disrespectful.)
I've seen some behaviour on GN that has really taken me aback, even today. Posters asking sincere questions or looking for advice and then being belittled or scorned.
How to write your own book, have you had any experience?
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


