I swear it wasn't there before, or am I just going doolally? I thought perhaps, it was a new facility to show I had a PM, as we previously got a little red dot on the tab, but sadly, I didn't have one. .
Hello! HQ here - we've posted here but clearly a few wrinkles to iron out still so thank you for the feedback. We'll look into it in the morning if that's ok. Good night all
Luckygirl and others- you will just have to accept that there are the haves and the have nots and you know which bracket you are in. Marydoll myself and many others are in the top bracket- just accept it.
Doodle I think Marydoll will expel you and quite right too. I am afraid the Argy is for the likes of yourself and a few others. Some of us have standards.
I do have the little bell, it appeared yesterday, and there were two messages.....it is still there but there are no messages unread.Teething probs by GNHQ. The bell should only appear when there are unread messages as a reminder to you.