LaraGransnet
Thank you for your post. However it would seem that your speed at deleting threads is quicker than your response to dealing with abusive pms.
Your point 2)
With regard to suspect posters, as far as I'm aware quite a few members have expressed concerns regarding people having multiple user names, which as far as I'm aware is contrary to GN rules, yet no response to these messages has as yet been forthcoming. Forgive me if I'm wrong.
Are terrorist causes ever right?
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor has won his legal case today.


we do not enjoy deleting threads. We have a handful of guidelines, all there with the purpose of making the threads better, and more welcoming for users. We are doing our best and rely on you to report things to us that seem concerning, so thank you for caring so much about the site and reporting anything that looks suspicious. 
?? Not a phrase I'm familiar with!
