I have forgotten how to sign into gransnet in order make a new post or how to reply to one..It must be something obvious but I can't remember. This is the only way I could get access to ask for help.
Why do dots replace passwords? I've just had to reset mine (with the original password) because I have no idea what I was doing wrong when it wasn't accepted. Some websites have a "show" button, why not all?
I login on my PC and I have Chrome set to remember usernames/passwords, and' Keep Me Logged In' however if I run CCleaner I have to log back in again, no big deal
I’m having the same experience as Parsley. I have always accessed the forums etc via my iPad and occasionally my iPhone. Recently I was blocked at every attempt to access using my iPhone - it kept asking me to sign in and since then I have to sign in every time on the iPad despite the ‘Keep me logged in’ being ticked.
I do the same, but my Win 7 is old and tired and losing its memory. I have to do the same with my email account too and sometimes get the password mixed up ! I can understand it happening with my old PC but not with one which is more up to date. I do believe that Microsoft will no longer support Win 7 Pc's soon, so maybe it's in the throes of preparing this ?
On my iPad I m logged in all the time but on my iPhone although I have the keep me logged in ticked I have to log in every time so I don’t use my phone much for gransnet
For about three weeks I have had to log-in to Gransnet every day, then suddenly there is a day, where I don't have to, followed by a week or so, where I do have to log in daily,