1. For the 'reply' button under each post on a thread to have a specific function.
For example, for the post that you wish to reply to to automatically be quoted in your response, without you having to cut and paste. That or a 'quote' button that makes the text of a particular post (or of several posts) appear in your reply,
2. For a 'like' button.
To my mind, it is both the easiest and the least cliquish way of expressing one's agreement with what another poster has said.
3. An edit button.
I know it would sometimes mean that people respond to a post that has since been removed or edited, but we are adults and could cope with it, as people do perfectly well on every other forum I have ever used.
When I started typing this, I had a fourth thing in mind too, but it's slipped my mind for now!
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



