Tentatively having a word.
I have been a member for only very few years, and loved the site , mostly.
I never post on the ‘argumentative’ threads, as I don’t seem to be able to put my thoughts down coherently, and am too timid to fight back. Is it worth it?
I have found that there are people that I seem to get to know, a bit, and enjoy their posts.
But, before Christmas, things changed, and I wasn’t sure that I wanted to stay. Happily I did, and a lot of the nastiness has gone, I think.
Lots of names have disappeared, but I am so glad that folk like the lovely Gillybob are back, and on form.
I enjoy the rallying round to folk with problems that they can discuss on here and get support and help.
Phoenix is always worth a read. Not meaning to leave out the others I enjoy, but at the moment I can’t recall names.
I hope Gransnet, carries on , and doesn’t deteriorate.