RachelGransNet thank you, it may not be a security problem I didn’t actually expect it to be BUT it could cause tension or even upset between posters if someone suddenly finds their messages deleted, I went over and over in my head what I could have said to make the receipent delete my message I thought I d offender her, I asked and I hadn’t but some people may be too concerned to ask
And secondly the message clearly says DELETED AT POSTERS REQUEST but that’s completely untrue we are not asking for these posts to be deleted
The good news is it hasnt happened to me since MawBroon started this thread
If a poster leaves cannot the message be ‘Poster has left GN’
Yes I know it is early but....
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


