Didnlt want to get caught in any crossfire. But why not just say so - members can and do change their names for a variety of reasons but I assume you are only allowed one name at a time.
Of course jingle has not upset me, and didn't need to apologise (what for?). Respect I meant that we should not use this thread, or any for that matter, for bickering and scoring points- and respect the reason I posted on the Carol tribute thread. So I'll ask again, please- no bickering and no point scoring. Over and out.
I will be off soon. I have some exercises to do to get my muscles working again. I didn't get any when I went back to the hospital with my shoulder, but I found some on the website of a hospital (think it was in Oxfordshire) which seem very good. Some of them involve therabands, so I bought a set online and they arrived today.
Don't enjoy the one that has me hanging a towel down my back with my good arm, holding it at the bottom with the bad one, and pulling that one up my back as far as I can. It hurts! which I suppose means that it is doing good.
Oh this is n' t fair. My post on the thread simply said "you too Granjura (meaning look after yourself too) And I said I miss Carol. What can be wrong with that?