Alea - you look the bees knees in that outfit. Lovely coat for a winter wedding and a bit of glamour with the bag too. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful day.
OH's speeches at three weddings have been brilliant! He has a dry and quirky sense of humour - and a very good sense of timing, which caused many laughs. At the last of my DDs weddings we none of us knew if his voice would be strong enough because of his PD, but my DD was desperate for him to do it. There was not a dry eye in the place when he managed to get through it!
I hope your DD's wedding is a joyous occasion Alea.
Oh dear my husbands speech was awful, he had tears in his yes and was a trembling mess. Poor soul has never lever it down, in a kind way you understand.
Good luck for Saturday Alea and I wish your daughter and hubby a happy life together.
Hope that all will go well( including the weather). For your DD's wedding Alea I remember it can be a nerve wracking time for not only the bride and groom but the parents as well! Particularly if it is a big 'do'.Come back and tell us all about it next week??
Whew!! DH has finished his (short) speech for DD's wedding on Saturday at last. So once I have hemmed my velvet trousers, had my haircut tomorrow, we are just about ready