I have been looking online for cards for my dad for Father's Day, for dad and granddad. I have found some lovely ones and have placed an order.
While looking, I found Father's Day cards for Mums showing appreciation for mums doing the job of both parents. My children have, at times, sent me a card on Father's Day, which they made. This is the first time I have seen them to buy so many must be sending mums thanks on this day. I think it is lovely if you are the only parent doing the work which would be so much easier if done by a good dad.
Do other mums/grans receive cards on Father's Day?
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.





