Jane - yes I think that was the case with the panto (looking back) the girl probably hadn't even asked her parents if I could go. I can look at it logically now but as a small child who was already going through the mill, it left a scar. The parents could have been kinder about it. I know most kids go through this stuff, I am just looking for reasons why I hate being left out I think.
Yes I know it is early but....
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


? It would be nice for them to want to know if I'd had a good holiday
. [just needed to get that of me chest; feel better now]
I just had a moment there!