My first whippet and her spaniel friend’s ashes were scattered on the beach where they used to walk. I couldn’t bring myself to part with my last dogs ashes. We were away from home when she was pts but we had some friends living nearby who picked up her ashes for us. When we went to get them they were on the shelf next to their dogs ashes which broke me: they used to play together in happier times. My ponies ashes are in the living room. She was meant to go back to her field but all of her friends had moved away so I just kept them. I’m hoping that they can be buried with me; she was my soul mate.
Gransnet forums
Pets
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »



