I have long wanted a pet.
I'm not a cat person and where I live, dogs are not allowed.
I don't agree that birds should be caged and althogh I've also had mice and hamsters in the past, I don't want a repeat.
Today, my friend Rose told me about her dwarf agouti rabbit which hops onto her knee for a cuddle and roams the house, using its litter tray when necessary.
It also has a harness so she can take it out onto the lawn to feed on fresh grasa and puha (Sow Thistle or Sonchus oleraceus).
I could manage that, although I'd never leave it roaming the house if I were out.
But this is a big step, so I would very much value the advice of anyone who has or had an indoor rabbit.
Thanks
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Russian interference in U.K. politics
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄



