I’m the cat lover in our house and I do all the cat work but our new cat will only sit on DH’s knee! Our previous cat would only sit on mine. The new one, who is now almost 3 follows me about wherever I go but that’s it. No smooching!
I wonder what is going on here. I know I can’t change his mind but would like to know what the attraction is! Any ideas?
How to write your own book, have you had any experience?
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
When we are around cats they always go to my husband, who doesn't feel the love for them that I do, and ignore me. I perceive it as some innate "awkward" characteristic cats have hard wired into them, which makes them all the more attractive and they know it 

