But first I just had to share with you dog lovers this ( 2009) story):
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5897234/Blind-border-collie-gets-his-own-guide-dog.html
We have a border collie, just like Bonnie. There's a happy ending in the report.
And my question - we have a day foster dog too, a breton spaniel. They're both "elderly",12 and 13, and have difficulty getting into the car. I can't lift either of them.
I've looked at car ramps, and they're expensive, for the few times we would use them.
Any other suggestions?
Should smart glasses (Meta Glasses) be banned?
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
) she can step up to that then step into the boot. For getting her out, to avoid an over energetic jump down, I remove one of the back seats and she can step down through a rear passenger door. Previous dogs have travelled in the footwell in front or on the back seat of a 3-door, again, stepping in and then up to the seat. But Grace always used to bounce in quite happily, so we stuck with using the boot.
Might just order some. 