Everyone around here thanks the driver - it's just normal; my girls used the train/bus to school and spent their day giving thanks! They also held doors open for people - still do, but on occasion I would have to remind them that they weren't door-people and to let go as people just kept on coming - most without any acknowledgement. I had to reverse down the road yesterday to let my obnoxious neighbour pass (the one I don't speak to - see brotherinlaw thread!) and he glided past with his nose in the air so I'm afraid I did a very unladylike thing which involved waving a few fingers up in the air......
It had no effect but it made me feel better.
D'you Reckon That When Trump Dies.......
What's next for Meghan and Harry?
What a difference a day makes 😢😢
Alphabetical Flora (trees, flowers etc)
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)



