I would hate for anything to happen to the two children as I'm sure we all would AGA. How many of us would have moved back to a country where we truly believed our children would be at risk?
He came back to try and force the security issue. To cause problems for his extended family. To try and become significant by being in his hone country.
It is looking like the case.
And even worse, more material for a book? Interviews?
I would hate for anything to happen to the two children as I'm sure we all would AGA. How many of us would have moved back to a country where we truly believed our children would be at risk?
I think he is becoming increasingly paranoid. Apart from anything else.
I suppose they had never seen a school run on uk streets and the congestion it causes. I expect they hadn't understood the notion of massive traffic jams.
You wouldn't see this until the school actually started back.
If they end up getting tax paid security, then yes, it is my business, as I pay tax.
If Harry is so keen for his children to be educated over here, (why, when California was so wonderful?) he should have researched it all much more before coming back here, seemingly on a whim.
I suppose they had never seen a school run on uk streets and the congestion it causes. I expect they hadn't understood the notion of massive traffic jams.
You wouldn't see this until the school actually started back.
All the more reason they should have taken advice then, from people who knew.
It appears they have been ill advised. The rumours suggest the school is in Oxford, the access to the city has been severely limited due to the āgreeningā and the traffic jams are awful.
Unless you are fit enough to ride a bike or access a bus Oxford has very much become a no go area.
I think they are fantasists. Megan had an unreal view of what it was to be in the Royal Family, they had unreal expectations in America, and now they have an idyllic picture of driving their children to school in Oxford. The rose tinted glasses on other aspects of life in Britain today are also likely to get removed.
That's the only interest I have in this family. If they add to the tax burden on the British people then that affects all who pay tax.
We pay £1.97 per person per year for the royal family, worth every penny I think. Definitely when it is security for children in a society with more and more disgruntled people who just might take a chance on attacking them.
Other royals have been attacked attempted kidnapping (Princess Royal)
He came back to try and force the security issue. To cause problems for his extended family. To try and become significant by being in his hone country.
Oh did you interview him or are you a personal friend?
GG13 the government and police do not disclose how much tax is paid on the royal family. There is an assessment on the Sussexes security going ahead so adequate security measures for the children will be discussed. They are not working royals so can't expect the same level of security.
Cossy. I chose my friends wisely. Harry and Meghan would not qualify to be in my circle. I thought you didn't care about them and yet, here you are defending the two clowns, in my opinion!
GG13 the government and police do not disclose how much tax is paid on the royal family. There is an assessment on the Sussexes security going ahead so adequate security measures for the children will be discussed. They are not working royals so can't expect the same level of security.
We know they are not working royals
However, they are still the Kings immediate family, still in the line of succession.
I am not defending Harryās book, recent behaviour or interviews.
Nothing can alter who his father is, and I think it is rather petty to deny him and his family adequate security now they have relocated back here.
I hope the imminent security assessment comes up with a solution.
I am always amazed at the amount of vitriol directed towards this little family on GN š¤·āāļø