In my late 40s when I had started the menopause I experienced continued loss of blood (I was having to wear pads all the time) my GP thought taking HRT would sort this problem out.
It did and I took the drug for a number of years until there was a media share about breast cancer and with my GPs advice I came off the drug.
I immediately went into the menopause again, I had no intention of taking the drug again so I just put up with the problems. It took about a year before I felt completely well again.
My thoughts were if I take the drug again and I come off at a later date I could again go into the menopause, it seems to me that taking HRT just delayed the inevitable.
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)
