I was in hospital a year ago having my left knee replaced for the 4 th time and waiting to go in to have my right one done now, it's now urgent as I'm unable to put weight on it. Anyway I was in for a month last time due to all the previous issues. I was in Guy's in central London and had no complaints really. Yes the nurses were run off their feet as there were not enough of them. There were plenty of Health care assistants(I think that's what they were called) who were helpful and pleasant. The food was excellent with choice from an extensive menu each day, For me the downsides were my Consultant, I never saw her once the entire month I was there and don't believe she did the surgery, but the ones who did the rounds were all fine. Sadly we had one patient who woke the whole ward up at 2am every night yelling for Jesus to help her. There were multiple complaints but she was pain so we should all just suck it up, never mind we were all in pain. This time I will go prepared with my silicon ear plugs.
Even More Word Pairs (from Aug 2025)
Best supermarket meals suitable for a dinner party
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


