My DH makes radio controlled boats from scratch, he used to sail them too, he still belongs to a club. He builds so many then sells them and starts again.
He also likes to draw and paint.
He has made a couple of whirlygigs in the last couple of months.
He also has a wood lathe, he’s made bowls, dishes, clock faces etc etc.
It’s only now I think about it that I realise how many hobbies he’s got!
We both enjoy pyrography too.
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


. He does some amateur radio, he likes hiking, he's never been a reader, he doesn't really like joining groups. What he has recently started which he very much enjoys is the local First Responders. I do worry about him though.