Having got the photos in some sort of order I've spent the day putting cd's in alphabetical order and in a different place.
D'you Reckon That When Trump Dies.......
What's next for Meghan and Harry?
What a difference a day makes 😢😢
Alphabetical Flora (trees, flowers etc)
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)


. Pets that are long since gone; friends that are gone too. Difficult to buy albums these days as well, as everyone puts photos on their computers now so I was lucky to find some at W H Smiths. Once they're sorted and on the shelf I can forget about them, but I've go a long way to go; photos all over the living room. Doesn't help that I can't bring myself to throw any away, including the ones where people don't have heads or there are fingers over the shutter
.
but that is just my opinion 
