I love granjura's wild garden - she is my expert on all things horticultural (my daughter is her equivalent in NZ and is becoming very knowledgable about the local species.). I suppose the mountains are my garden now - I have only a balcony because I am away from home so much. I tried to identify some of the wide range of flowers on my walk yesteday, but I gave up and decided just to enjoy them. There were bushes covered in dog roses and I found my first wild strawberry (fraise des bois) of the season. l love foraging! I haven't seen any bluebells here but there are some lovely blue/violet bell shaped flowers - hare bells? The flashes of blue I see everywhere are forget-me-nots.
My sister has a very small back garden , about as big as her living room, but she gets immense pleasure from it and it is a riot of colour. She never buys plants but swaps them with the other keen gardeners in her women's group.
She has a buddleia to attract the butterflies and has even managed to keep a little uncultivated spot to attract the birds.
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.

.
Lovely! and quite so!
and strange.