Gransnet forums

Games

Alphabetical Dog Breeds

(68 Posts)
Magenta8 Thu 24-Sept-26 12:03:32

Afghan hound

MartavTaurus Sat 26-Sept-26 20:52:15

Land shark? - well I've got one of these anyway.

Parky Sat 26-Sept-26 20:42:08

King Charles spaniel

Redrobin51 Sat 26-Sept-26 20:20:52

Jack Russell

Sarnia Sat 26-Sept-26 19:19:54

Irish Setter

MayBee70 Sat 26-Sept-26 19:17:14

Hamiltonstovar. Swedish Fox hound. Saw one today. Only one of two in this country.

Rocketstop2 Sat 26-Sept-26 18:58:15

German Shepherd

beachcomber76 Sat 26-Sept-26 18:57:59

Griffon Bruxellois

WalthamstowinWaiting Sat 26-Sept-26 18:54:01

Foxhound

Rocketstop2 Sat 26-Sept-26 18:32:38

English Mastiff

Peacelilydilly Sat 26-Sept-26 09:53:48

Dachshund

WalthamstowinWaiting Sat 26-Sept-26 08:42:33

Cairn terrier

BlueBelle Sat 26-Sept-26 06:33:55

Basset hound

nanna8 Sat 26-Sept-26 00:30:41

Airedale

MayBee70 Sat 26-Sept-26 00:10:29

Sarnia

Xiasi. A Chinese hunting dog. I had to look it up!

There is also the Xolo a breed I’m quite fascinated by as they are like hairless whippets and highly intelligent. I’d love to see one and ask their owner what they are like.

Borrheid55 Fri 25-Sept-26 23:45:32

Zuchon! (Shi tzu / frisson cross

Northernsoulnanna Fri 25-Sept-26 23:40:29

Yorkshire Terrier

Sarnia Fri 25-Sept-26 23:15:05

Xiasi. A Chinese hunting dog. I had to look it up!

AweSum72 Fri 25-Sept-26 13:55:31

Weimaraner

Northernsoulnanna Fri 25-Sept-26 13:21:16

Visla

Maremia Fri 25-Sept-26 07:33:30

Utonagan, thanks google

Northernsoulnanna Thu 24-Sept-26 22:32:13

Toy Poodle

Ashcombe Thu 24-Sept-26 21:47:47

S is missing.....

Shih Tzu

Beeb Thu 24-Sept-26 21:46:59

Springer spaniel ( sorry got the order mixed up there)
U next

Beeb Thu 24-Sept-26 21:45:54

Tibetan terrier

Maremia Thu 24-Sept-26 21:41:41

Rottweiler