Gransnet forums

Games

NEW - "New Limerick Thread II 2016" (following New Limerick Thread

(134 Posts)
Wyllow3 Sun 26-Jul-26 08:56:28

Today it has started to rain
Not enough yet, its still a shame
My garden will drink
And the dry bits shrink

SpinDriftCoastal Sun 26-Jul-26 08:17:14

Today it has started to rain
Not enough yet, its still a shame
My garden will drink

Wyllow3 Sat 25-Jul-26 19:25:07

Today it has started to rain
Not enough yet, its still a shame

MollyNew Sat 25-Jul-26 18:21:08

I once had a hamster called Sam
He had once won the great Grand Slam
A hamster with style
Drove up to Carlisle
And got stuck in a huge traffic jam

Today it has started to rain

Wyllow3 Thu 23-Jul-26 00:34:54

I once had a hamster called Sam
He had once won the great Grand Slam
A hamster with style
Drove up to Carlisle

MollyNew Wed 22-Jul-26 20:42:31

I once had a hamster called Sam
He had once won the great Grand Slam
A hamster with style

Wyllow3 Mon 20-Jul-26 19:04:47

I once had a hamster called Sam
He had once won the great Grand Slam.

MollyNew Mon 20-Jul-26 18:26:08

A small gerbil would be quite cheap
A very small pet for to keep
A bit like a rat
But they get very fat
So they spend all their time fast asleep

I once had a hamster called Sam

Wyllow3 Mon 20-Jul-26 14:14:23

Carrying on the limerick left at close of play 1000 posts:

A small gerbil would be quite cheap
A very small pet for to keep
A bit like a rat
But they get very fat