I'm almost at the end of my tether It's all getting on top of me, especially the weather It’s a season of worry And spring's in no hurry And the virus is going hell for leather
I wanted to add to 'But Britain is pretty'.. But the roads are so shi__y but i refrained!
So much travel at present`s curtailed Better stay home till the virus has sailed But Britain is pretty, There's many a ditty For scenery we've got it nailed
France is worth really exploring I hear the vineyards are far from boring Which Chateau to choose? That one in Toulouse And the wine there is ready for pouring.
Imagine heading south through France Best to plan a route in advance Will be seeing the sights That we'd miss on flights We can enjoy more than just a glance.
If I was a bird I'd give nesting a miss? There's.much to be said for single bliss The freedom to roam Not be tied to the home And freedom to ask exotic birds to 'given us a kiss'