Gransnet Christmas Ball fairly soon.
Lemongrove; Can't wait for my invite. 
About dress code; will it be formal or informal? Hope it's the latter 'cos I can turn up in my new pair of dancing thongs which I'm hoping to find in my Christmas stocking!
They shouldn't damage many toes as we twirl around the ballroom.! Ouch! 
OoRoo
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Actually I thought I'd been ostracised for failing to understand the Jamboree rules, but your message made me feel happy again. At first glance I thought you were offering me the surplus bangers and normally I would accept as I never look a gift horse in the mouth, except perhaps with bangers, but they must be OK as I heard no ambulance sirens, unless of course nobody tried them!
Save me any porkies if you can!


