There once was a Gran on the Net Who streaked down the street for a bet The neighbours, aghast Said, 'blimey, she's fast! Is she trying to join the jet set?'
I wish I was on Strictly Come Dancing I’m a dab hand a strutting and pracncing I’d bare all in a skimpy costume Whilst twirling round the ball room But I'd skip the sleazy romancing!
When the mist hangs heavy in the leaden sky It depresses some and they can cry But remember better days When as a child you just played Without a thought of where, when or why.
Nights are drawing in and winter's on its way I'm snuggled in a blanket keeping the chill away Although today, the sun is shining bright I'm almost sure it will be cold tonight And I'll be hoping for the fire to stay alight.
Nights are drawing in and winter's on its way I'm snuggled in a blanket keeping the chill away Although today, the sun is shining bright I'm almost sure it will be cold tonight
Not long now till bonfire night When skies will seem to be alight With flashes and bangs And a big moon which hangs The sights and sounds fill kids with delight!!
A pretty princess from Windsor Won’t let the naysayers hinder Her wedding will surely not be a bore Some people will clearly adore There will be plenty of ## twitter!!!
A pretty princess from Windsor Won’t let the naysayers hinder Her wedding will surely not be a bore Some people will clearly adore There will be plenty of ## twitter!!!