THERE ONCE WAS A WOMAN WITH A PLAN NO IT WASN'T TO GET HER A MAN HER MAIN FOCUS, HER CAUSE TO GET THROUGH MENOPAUSE SO SHE COULD FINALLY TURN OFF THE FAN!
jeff53, please add only one line to the ongoing limerick, instead of posting whole ones. Please do not use capitals, as it's the online version of shouting.
So shall we take up mountaineering? Said my man who was so domineering I said "On you go"
So shall we take up mountaineering? Said my man who was so domineering I said "On you go" You know, I'm too slow" And I won't have to listen to his jeering!
Jeff, we can all post whole limericks but that is not how to play. I will now start a new verse and individuals will add a line each .Join in or start your own thread.
Well he finally got to the summit To discover, he'd lost his old bunnet Now his poor baldie heid To the brisk breeze is freed Hope his confidence will quickly plummet
I've just put my foot through the telly Just by luck I was wearing a wellie But I still got a shock Burnt a hole in my sock While both of my knees turned to jelly.
I was startled when online last night I could hardly believe what was in sight Free! - Five thousand pounds! My excitement knew no bounds Then I woke up to cold grey daylight!