I usually make enough for four even though it's just we two. It's not much extra work and I can either freeze half or have it another day. Always home made and I love trying out new recipes.
The long list of ingredients in pre-prepared dishes puts me right off. The cost is an issue too - a big pan of home made soup is lovely and costs so little.
But if I ask OH what he'd like the answer is always the same. Corned beef hash. I swear he would live on it and probably will after I'm gone.
Waitrose has stopped providing bags for loose veg.
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄


when I do stews I use the mix to make pastry topped pies or cottage pie.We are also partical to M&S meal deal but not very often only really when it includes a whole uncooked chicken as I can make extra's with what is left.
