I have a Stork cookery book that I was given at school when I was 14. It's basic and excellent. [I was probably given it because I wasn't good at cookery
].
Coming up to 'modern times' I use Nigella a lot and the Hairy Bikers diet type book. Someone gave me a Jamie Oliver but I couldn't get on with it but I enjoy watching Nigel Slater on TV so might give him a try. I bought the cookbook of the TV series where a young girl cooked on 2 rings and held a 'restaurant' in her tiny flat in Paris from time to time. The book seems more complex than watching her in action on TV though and I need things simple!
I also have an ATDS book which was our text book at school and that's good for basics too. Many years ago when I was first married I had a SHE cookbook with picture instructions - I used that a lot but don't know what happened to it. I've got quite a few I don't use though and should really pass them on.
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


