As a former primary school DHT, I will always remember my Father in law who lived ‘up North’ asking when visiting here with MIL, why I was so late home (6.30pm after a long SLT meeting) and then having to continue to work after dinner ( which husband/MIL had got ready).
FIL then hoped I was claiming overtime re normal office hours (🤣) and was aghast when I said such a thing didn’t exist- there is no overtime in education!
That was back in 2012-13ish- I retired in 2017 2 years early than expected.
Too tired to continue in a job where the children, their learning and their individual needs, due to government demands and pressures ( yes, I blame you Michael Gove, and your 2014 reforms) no longer came first. I’d had enough- it’s not about money really, it’s about conditions same as the nurses and other public servants, who are expected to do more without investment and support. Rant over- no teacher wants to strike but now it is a last resort.
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
Russian interference in U.K. politics
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄


