I'm 75 and have osteoarthritis. I'm trying to keep fit by walking every day, but have decided to make use of a stationary bike I haven't used it in years, but it makes a good clothes horse! However, I don't want to overdo it, just exercise enough to keep mobile and active.
Can anybody suggest an easy daily workout I could follow? Can't seem to find much online.
Another reason to not have a death penalty
How to write your own book, have you had any experience?
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
), and it has since sat in the corner of my bedroom gathering clothes! I actually forget that it's there! I'm ashamed to confess that I've never, ever, so much as sat on it!
I think maybe it's time I cleared off the clothes, and gave it a spin!
