Hi everyone- I am now on week five of the Fast 800 and have lost 1 Stone 3lbs, which I’m happy with. The recipes in the Fast 800 book are good and varied, and I’m using a calorie counting app to ensure I’m within 800 cals per day. However! I think my 71 yr old body is becoming used to the intake, and weight gets stuck - and some days I can put a lb on! I am being EXTREMELY disciplined and haven’t even had an alcoholic drink in the five weeks (a miracle for me). But tonight I craved something different and bought a carton of M&S Smoked Haddock Chowder, and had half. Still well within my daily calorie allowance. But if course, chowder contains potatoes, and the Fast 800 diet avoids carbs. I am a pescatarian, so limited to fish and veg. Are any of you Gransnetters on this diet? I’d love a buddy to bounce stuff off re this diet. Thanks, ever hopeful.
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)


