You are doing so well weight wise BB so hopefully only a temporary blip in BP. What's it like when you monitor at home? I do mine about every 6 months and it does vary according to time of day ie higher in morning. I also take 3 readings together and count the average. (You probably know this already). The only other thing is reducing salt, there's lots of hidden salt in food, but assume you know this too.
Cat among the Pigeons? Not quite. (a light hearted post)
Mother put on child abuse register for letting her 5 year old go for a walk!
Are terrorist causes ever right?
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



I'm now in the situation that if I don't put a belt on, the trousers are sweeping the floor at my heels - they are not quite ready to fall down completely & I'm not going to buy new yet!
