I just joined WW online as I do not have time for meetings, I love the app, so easy to chart what you eat and it keeps a record for you of how many points you have used and how many you have left each day, so much easier than counting all those calories in the past. All you have to do is put in after each meal what you have eaten and it converts it all for you.
Membership is also very reasonable price for online only, and you still have access to receipes, advice etc.
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


. I successfully did WW many years ago. It has probably changed a lot, but I think it still uses a points system. I used to know all the values of my favourite foods. The thing about diets is that they all work if you stick to them!