So far this year I have walked a minimum of 5 miles (often more) per day until today! The snow and ice have made it too treacherous so having a lazy time baking and eating!
I reckon I will have done over 2000 miles by the end of the year. I have done this for several years and have kept up the habit despite various injuries and Polymyalgia. I dread not being able to get out. I realize that I have been lucky so far. I feel for those with mobility problems.
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.



when I see my less impressive daily totals (452, anyone?), and I haven't gone over 20,000 steps once (I find I need a sightseeing day in London for that).
. No idea if/when it's going to sort itself out - I don't think it's going to do it by itself this time. I may need help - I can see DH looking longingly at his defibrillator!
but so glad that you are enjoying such a treat at this time of the year ?
. Spoiled my run of steps since New Year. 