I have to have my knee replaced so cosultant advised weight loss Started WW and have lost five pounds but 1lb on this wekk must start new food lifestile and eat more of right things
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
NEW - "New Limerick Thread II 2016" (following New Limerick Thread



!
. My weight has stabilised. I don't want to lose any more but need to tone up a bit. Problem is, my dangerous month is January; always has been, always will
. I never overeat at Christmas itself but, for some reason immediately afterwards any self control I have goes out of the window. I'm still chuffed with my Nutribullet juicer, and one large juice seems to keep me going for most of the day and I don't get any hunger pangs. Just not going to the gym at the moment again and hate walking when it's cold. Half a stone in two weeks is amazing! Good for you. Gold star needed methinks.
