GrannyK your body has maybe got a used to what your are eating, try to trick it substitute a few of the things you eat for something else, change what you have for breakfast, it will just make your metabolism kick in again and drink lots of water.
Well done golden its started to move 
I think everyone is different and WW etc seem to have unrealistic targets, we all know when we get to a weight were we are comfortable. I personally hate that scrawny look when you have lost too much.
Navi Pillay has won the Nobel Peace Prize - 2026
Good Morning Saturday 10th October 2026
D'you Reckon That When Trump Dies.......


would make everyone feel so much better!
to GrannyK Alison and everyone who is struggling and not forgetting poor sew (thinking of you) - this cold certainly doesn't help to ease pain.
Life just ain't fair!
) At that weight I was a size 12, had virtually no breasts and my newly revealed cheekbones were taking on a slightly cadaverous look. 

