Boadicea I hope everything is ok with your DH. Been thinking of you and wondering how you’re getting on.
Kaimoana lovely description of your sit in the sunshine. Did you and Mepa go shopping?
Grammaretto how wonderful for you to have your son and family with you. You must be so pleased to see them all. Has your DGS grown since you last saw him?
DH is doing well thank you.
NFK nice to hear your news. Who could blame the guide dog for a little slice of cake. Far too tempting. ?
I bet you’re having fun with the dogs. I hope you put on your very best Barbara Woodhouse voice and said SIT! ?
Sounds like you’ve got your hands full with the puppy. Boundless energy. Pleased to hear your DH is getting out and walking. Hope you get the meds sorted soon.
Jan good your back home safely and without catching Covid.
Hope the sea was calm. I’m a great one for the “whatiferies” too. Any plans for the rest of the summer or are you out and about locally?
Have a good weekend all
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.




with promises to return and ginger up the admin.
