Mamissimo 


Very very funny.
I hope H Beagle enjoyed your dinner.
🐕
I don't know why I m awake in the middle of the night. It may be because I was too hot. I've bought myself a non electric under blanket which works by reflecting body heat.who knew I had any but I've had to throw off one of my duvets.
Or 5 hours is my lot and I was freezing like you Doodle and was in bed before 10 pm.
I hope I can stay awake for my dinner party tonight.
I still remember my 9th birthday party when I was sick with flu so had to go to bed while my DSis entertained all my friends.
I could hear them enjoying themselves and I was miserable. Only one df came to see me in my sickroom.
The fire was lit in my room. The only time I ever had a coal fire so I suppose it was a kindness. August in NZ is a cold month.
It's NZ son's birthday coming up. He was born in a snowstorm and now has a barbecue for his.
I will try to get some sleep and see you later.
Richard Osman and his House of Games
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.




