I had Pfizer jabs on all three occasions. No ill effects with the first two. After the booster, I felt really bad for a day and a half, then just as I was starting to feel slightly better, I collapsed,panting for breath and had to go to A and E There I was diagnosed with pulmonary embolisms in both lungs and was kept in for two days on oxygen and blood thinners. The doctors said it was just a coincidence, the ward sister said it was probably due to the booster.I shall never know for sure but I feel in my guts that it was a Covid reaction and suspect that the vaccine was injected into a blood vessel instead of into muscle and that the irritation of the lining of the blood vessel caused a blockage and the formation of thromboses. Just my theory!!!
Best supermarket meals suitable for a dinner party
LIMERICKS (April 2025 contd August 2026)
NEW - "New Limerick Thread II 2016" (following New Limerick Thread
