I went to collect some tests from pharmacy today and was told that I needed a QR code to get them. Apparently this was changed on Oct 4th. The assistant told me she thought it was because people weren’t reporting results. I have to confess that I didn’t report when I’ve done a test as I t’s been negative (I had no symptoms just trying to be respectful of other people I was meeting). I could not access the code in the shop as my phone had no signal so had to come home and do it .What a palaver.Do they really want people to do the tests.? If so why make it so difficult? The reason given for reporting was to keep,other people safe and stop spread of the virus- nothing to do with data collection.
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Russian interference in U.K. politics
Sudden pain in back of leg behind knee
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
.
they didn't ask for anything online though they most probably scan them before they send them 