Having had my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine two weeks ago, I do not intend to change my ultra-cautious behaviour until at least three weeks after my second dose, which I hope I will get within the next ten weeks as promised.
Although I was impressed with the efficient organisation of our vaccinations, no-one told me that.
I think that when waiting for fifteen minutes after vaccination we should be clearly instructed to keep vigilant until at least three weeks after the second dose. Although we may have some measure of protection from the first dose, we could put others at risk by taking risks ourselves, so we need to minimise contacts, keep our distance and wear a mask.
Yes I know it is early but....
No good reason still to vote Tory
Are terrorist causes ever right?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


But this shows that there are scientists in countries other that the UK who are saying that the longer dose with Pfizer is the right way to go.
