To celebrate the paperback publication of Joanna Nell’s novel, The Single Ladies of Jacaranda Retirement Village, we're giving one lucky gransnetter the chance to win a toaster and kettle set from Swan and a copy of the book, together worth over £100.
More details on the prize can be found HERE and T&Cs HERE. We will pick a winner after 11am on 11th October.
To enter simply tell us... what makes you feel young again?
You must be a registered Gransnet user to enter. Sign up to Gransnet HERE if you haven't done so already.
And don't forget to sign up to our newsletter to get the latest competitions delivered straight to your inbox...
I have 10 grandchildren and two great grandsons. They call me the crazy grandma because I do daft things with them and we are always laughing. This keeps me feeling young!
I don't have to do anything to feel young again - I've brought it all with me! Everything we have done that makes us special is still with us and has made us who we are today. We are all unique with our own life experience and soundtracks through the years.I don't need to remember back to The Beatles or The Stones records, they are as integral to who I am as my children and grandchildren are now. So come on girls, stop looking back. Just be who you are - you're very special.
Trying something new or just visiting a new place makes me feel young. When I was younger I loved exploring new places and I still love it now. Going on different rides at theme parks also makes me feel young.
Messing around with my kids, running through the wood with my dog and laughing out loud with my friends ... currently on the search for a toyboy - I think that would help too!!!!